Thursday, May 5, 2011




I hate admitting that I miss you,
it makes me sound like a girl.

I hate admitting that I might have fallen for you,
cause it also makes me sound like a girl.

What's worst is that even some girls don't do it.

It's stupid to say 'I love you' when you can't even love yourself the right way.
But whattheheck,
I'd rather be stupid and tell you I love you if that's what it takes for you to say the same thing to me too.

Let that be a wish.

I'll love you. even though you don't.
Haha, I don't even know how to love myself properly,
so forgive me if I don't love you good enough :P

Unrequited, and unconditional for the time being.

Good night and good luck in your exams,
I'll miss you :P

1 comment:

John said...

very nice and true words. I totally agree...cause i also did such empty promises hehe, and now i'm sorry for it...