Sunday, March 29, 2009

They say that miracles don't happen everyday,
But today, it somehow happened to ME !!
Wooo~~!! Guess what?
Okay, here goes nothing. Haha..

There are alot of dogs near my house,
And, everytime I try to cycle, or EVEN WALK around my house,
I'll get chased by DOGS. MILLIONS OF THEM !!
I wouldn't mind if they were girls, but they are DOGS man. DOGS !!

So, my phone was out of credit today,
And I litteraly can't live without sms-ing. I don't know why,
But it's and addiction which I need to cure.
And then, my mum asked me to go reload it myself,
And I chose to cycle.

Before I went out the house, I prayed so hard that I wouldn't be chased by the dogs. I prayed and prayed and prayed. I really didn't want to get bitten by a dog. NOOOOO !! T.T So, I took my bike out and, to my suprise, there weren't any dogs !! Wooooo~
For the first time, I rode my bike like a man! Without any fear for dogs! WOW !! it was a long time since I had that feeling really.

Although it was such a stupid thing to be afraid of,
But it definately restored my faith in God. In the past, I didn't even think that He will answer my prayers, but day by day, I felt something growing inside me. I'm convinced that he would continue to do wonders and play his magic in my life.^^

P.S: I'm not afraid of DOGS =D

1 comment:

TinG said...

who said u are not afraid of dogs?
see doggy also you will scream..haha..