Monday, March 23, 2009

MorningStar

Childhood to me, is like a boat.
A boat full of candies,
A bout full of toys,
And a boat full of joy.

Take a minute,
Close your eyes,
And think about the way you were living 10 years ago.
When you're 60 years old perhaps,
You might recall and say: ' Ahh, I met your mum 40 years ago.'
We're still at the tender age of 15, (reffering to the young people that is)
But if you asked me things which happened 10 years ago,
What do you suppose you could remember?

I still remember I had a teddy bear named after my first friend-Jason
Aww, can't remember much,
But at least,
I did...
I still remember the promise,
We made?
Did we?

Do you believe in Angels?
Mum said that they were sent from heaven,
To protect everyone of us here.
I really trusted that with all my faith.
Angels,
They protected me by sending you into my life,
I don't wanna change it,
Stay that way,
Please..

Don't leave me,
You're my morningstar.
From then till now,
Although it's just for 3 years,
I just know it..

Give me time,
To know you more.
I can,
If you'd give me the chance..

No comments: