Friday, March 20, 2009

Always wondered to myself about the meaning about Fate.

Well, according to the dictionary, it means:
1-The supposed force, principle, or power that predetermines events.
2-The inevitable events predestined by this force.
3-A final result or consequence; an outcome.
4-Unfavorable destiny; doom.
5-Fates Greek & Roman Mythology. The three goddesses, Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos, who control human destiny. Used with the.

Although you might already know the meaning of it, how many of us can actually get a chance to experience Fate? Frankly speaking, I don't really have trust in the word Fate, before I met you that is.. You still owe me a promise you know? =] A little hope of mine is that you still remember it, but don't think I have the impact to make you do it. It's okay, time will proove everything.

I guess everyone has been young before. Some say that they were young a long looong time ago, and some say that they were young yesterday. ( I laughed my pants out when my aunt told me she IS STILL YOUNG xD)

Well, glad to say that I AM YOUNG, sorry to all the old folks who are reading this post, but if you are in this website I supposed you're at least young at heart aren't you? =] And yes sis, you're one of them !!

Hey, by the way, trust me on it will yeah?
I'm not sure whether you actually noticed me or aknowledge me,
but I'll always be here, For You..
I know it's all too early,
but I can wait.. I will wait..
For You..

2 comments:

Cocoa said...

lolx

Fate~

命运掌握在自己手中



令狐妹子 书

9657 said...

命运跟机会.....
多数的人,选机会吧??除了你...W@K@K@~
继续加油吧~hahaX