Wednesday, December 16, 2009

To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world. So they might say: don't let that smile on your face fade away, cause you won't know who's falling for your smile. But what if that one person which means the world to you feels that you mean nothing to her? You try, but you can't force a smile.

Why does it happen all the time? Perhaps it's just a part of life huh? Is love at first sight possible? Cuz' I've loved you ever since. So many questions, yet so few answers. If I had a wish that could be granted, it would be an emotion that could replace love. Who doesn't enjoy the feeling of being in love? But I hate the feeling of being rejected just as much. To me at the moment, love is just a destination that isn't meant for me. If only I stood somewhere in your life to say: I don't love you cuz' you're beautiful, but you're beautiful cuz' I love you. Guess that will remain a fantasy huh?

Give me the determination, please God. A determination that is strong enough to remove the word love, the feeling of love from my life. I'd rather trash myself with something else. I really do. A new year is approaching, and there will certainly be a change in me. Don't believe me? We'll see about that.

A new year. A new personality. A new me,
Storming into a new year..

No comments: