Thursday, June 10, 2010

Aww man. Holiday sucks.
It wouldn't if World Cup starts on the very first day of the holidays. haha
BTW, all I could do this freaking holiday is:
Sleep--Wake Up--Dota--Eat--Sleep
Can anyone, and I mean anyone tell me what should I do besides these things here pleaseeee =D
Okay lemme' see. There's homework to do, the piano to practise and chores to complete. ARGHH!! If only I was 12, then I can do whatever I want! haha
Really looking forward to 11th & 12th of June though, which is TOMORROW!

11th June
I get to go to our school's orchestra or something liddat, but that's not the main thing of course, I get to go with SP. xDxD Thinking of it now, there's quite alot of things we could do before and after the performance, even during the performance too. Wahahaha.
What's that proverb again? owh yea: hitting two birds with one stone. =D

12th June
We'll be going to GAYBOY NICK's house to watch WORLD CUP!! wahahaha
The first match Argentina vs Nigeria. Allah we know who who will win lar.
Second match S.Korea vs Greece, I really hope S.Korea wins =D
Third match France vs dunno what country larh, but France will certainly lose looking at how they lost to CHINA! haha.

After these two days I really dunno what to do=.=
Plans anybody?

2 comments: