Sunday, April 19, 2009

ADOI!! Few weeks of tournaments and competition, and now I'm back. Actually there's only 1 competition and 1 tournament, but the preparation makes time seems so long. First up debate, 2 weeks of damnit long preparations, and we crashed out the round before the quarters. Then after that basketball larh, district level. And there goes another week.

Haiz, basketball tournament.
One week of blazing hot sun, one week of sweaty jerseys, one week of shouting.
Luckily, it all turned out good. Silver.
I don't think even Yu Xiang expected for us to make it so far,
But hey?
I'm on the team, and what is inpossible? haha..

ADOI!! amoi cantik, didn't get to see her for the second time, their school was so freakin' big and I can't find her, Alah never mind larh, I have faith that we can meet again. xD Blaaahh

P.S You owe me what you owe me xD

No comments: