Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Have you ever know of things that once made you laugh, now turn into things that are the reasons you cry? Messages from loved ones that you once can't wait to open, can't wait to find out what's in it, now become the ones that you only nod your head to when you see them at a corner.

Strangers that seemed so familiar, that were so familiar.

Get over it, just do.

The name flashes through your phone, and you start cursing technology: why am I even using a phone? You scroll through it, you read it, you reply. Just like how you would do to anyone. She says that you're avoiding her, she just doesn't know that the stackes are different now. Ask her to stop, cause you're over her. You smile even without her, you smile even though she might be with another guy. You just don't care anymore.

You smile, just because, your friends are there for you, a brighter future awaits you :)

I'll just make a simple birthday wish this year,
I hope all those that mattered the most to me, could just all hang out together, have dinner, and a great heart to heart talk, and just a simple message from you, and you.

To all my friends: Thank you all for being there for me when I needed you..

No comments: