Wednesday, December 31, 2008

...

Men were made to keep track of time, and not the other way round.
I didn't, and so here am I, stuck with this blog which i started at November and ended by the end of that month. People who write blogs and who are able to keep it as a habit fascinates me really. I've always wanted to have a diary to keep track of moments which are sad, happy, or the ones which makes me a better person.

The heart could only capture so much of a memory, that's why we have all types of gadgets such as cameras, voice recorders to help us understand more of our past. Writting is another brilliant way to do so, but have you ever experienced those times when something so good or so sweet that happens to you, and you can't find words to describe it? And sometimes when I can't recall to these memories, it makes me feel like breaking down.

Cherish the moments with your friends, families, relatives and everyone else NOW! Life is really too short to contain HATE. Today you see it, maybe tomorrow you WON'T. Earth is a perfect place when hatred doesn't exist, but how can it not? Greed will always have place in y0u and I, all we can do, is control.

Now that I finally acknoledge this simple yet complicated theory to life, which others may have known so much earlier,

Cheers to all my friends, and thank you for being with me during all my hardships^^

1 comment:

Odelia Tan said...

wow.. a very meaningful post.. a bit like public speaking.. XD
but it's really good!! =)